Monday, February 1, 2010

It all begins here...

So, last night Eddie and I embarked on our journey. We probably had way too much fun waiting in lines at LAX! (See video below!) Thanks to our good friend Jane, we've been grubbing nonstop on Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Coconut cookies!


We arrived in London, and have had a great time of food, laughter, and singing with Pat, Dana, and Nolan Fewell! It's been a refreshing start to our travels. Tomorrow morning we jump on our connecting flight to Uganda! Keep us in your prayers, and know that we couldn't do this without the love and support of all of you! Be on the lookout for an update in a few days. I'm super excited to be able to share with all of you the wonderful things that God is going to do in our midst!

And now I sleep.

Peace,
Willie

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am happy and jealous at the same time. I remember how amped I was when we got to London. I want to be flying back to Zambia. We are praying for travel mercies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willie - we missed you at Denny's today!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update homie... I just launched the website. Looking forward to all the updates!

    ReplyDelete